The Tarabichi – Stammberger Ear & Sinus Institute announces the 17th Hands on Cadaver dissection and live surgery course, 21st – 24th April 2019 at American Hospital & Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center, UAE.
TSESI will sponsor 7 Trainees and Young Otolaryngologists with special emphasis for trainees from emerging countries (including air tickets, accommodation and registration) to attend hands-on cadaver dissection and live surgery course.
Trainee’s selection solely depends on demonstrated work and research in the appropriate area of interest. Submitted research work would be reviewed and selected by our organizing committee.
Submission of Instructions for Trainees:
- Trainee should be an ENT resident in good standing or a recent graduate (Age less than 30 years)
- Brief CV highlighting Current Position in below format only
- Research work in the appropriate area of interest (Otology or Rhinology)
- Letter from the chairman of department documenting status of the applicant
- Application for April 2019 Course should be submitted between 1st Jan 2019 till 15th Feb 2019. Applications sent before and after this dates would not be consider for scholarship. Applicants should send their CVs in following format only. Any applications received in different formats will not be accepted