The Tarabichi – Stammberger Ear & Sinus Institute announces the 16th Hands on Cadaver dissection and live surgery course, 24th – 27th October 2018 at American Hospital & Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center, UAE.
TSESI will sponsor 20 Trainees and Young Otolaryngologists annually (6 Candidates for October 2018 course) with special emphasis for trainees from emerging countries (including air tickets, accommodation and registration) to attend hands-on cadaver dissection and live surgery course.
Trainee’s selection solely depends on demonstrated work and research in the appropriate area of interest. Submitted research work would be reviewed and selected by our organizing committee.
Submission of Instructions for Trainees:
- Trainee should be an ENT resident in good standing or a recent graduate (Age less than 30 years)
- Brief CV highlighting Current Position
- Research work in the appropriate area of interest (Otology or Rhinology)
- Letter from the chairman of department documenting status of the applicant
- Application for October 2018 Course should be submitted between 15 July 2018 till 31 August 2018. Applications sent before and after this dates would not be consider for scholarship.
Presenter(s) identifying information as follows: