Dr. Muaaz Tarabichi is American Board Certified in ENT. Served as the Chairman of the Department of Surgery in St.Catherine Hospital, Wisconsin, USA. Honoured for excellence in research by the American Academy of Otolaryngology. Serves on the Editorial Board of the Laryngoscope.
Cairo University Hospitals
- Consultant and Chair of Otolaryngology Dept., Abu Dhabi Healthcare Services (SEHA)
- Assistant Professor, Cairo University Medical School
- Fellow of the European Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the European Academy of Otology and Neurotology
- Member of the International Working Group for Endoscopic Ear Surgery
- Chevening Scholar and awarded Masters Degree in Audiology for ENT practice from University of London
- Organizer and demonstrator in Temporal Bone Dissection and Middle Ear Surgery Courses in UK Germany, UAE, and Egypt
Professor Stammberger is the Professor Emeritus (former Chair) of the Department Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery at the Medical University of Graz in Austria. He is well-known for his pioneering work with Dr Messerklinger in endoscopic sinus surgery in 1960s and 1970s. He first introduced the techniques of endoscopic sinus surgery to Otolaryngology. In 1991, Prof Stammberger wrote a definitive textbook, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: The Messerklinger Technique, that has been used by generations of Rhinologists to learn the surgical techniques of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
Prof Stammberger has organized numerous sinus surgery dissections courses. He is an exceptional lecturer and teacher, and frequently is invited as a key-note speaker at international conferences. He has authored numerous peer-review articles and books. Prof Stammberger is dedicated to advancing the surgical frontiers of both Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Skull Base Surgery.
and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Dr. Islam Herzallah is Associate Professor & Consultant of Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, KSA, as well as at Zagazig University, Egypt. Dr. Herzallah has finished his Fellowship of Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at the University of Miami, USA in 2007.
- Ph.D. Degree with description of Extended Endoscopic Endonasal Approaches (2009)
- Founding Member of the Pan-Arab Rhinologic Society (2010)
- Over 60 international publications and worldwide lectures that include novel descriptions of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgical Landmarks and Techniques
- Co-Editor & Author of the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Endoscopic Sinonasal Dissection GuideÃ¢â‚¬Â, one of the best-selling books for teaching surgical techniques for residents, rhinology fellows, and physicians worldwide (Casiano ed., Thieme Medical Publishing, NY)
- Reviewer for the Official Journal of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, and the Official Journal of the American Rhinologic Society
- Several Awards & Prizes: Best Research in Pan-Arab Rhinologic Society (2010), Who’s Who in the World (2011), Best Professional Portfolio (2012). Employee of the Year (2015)
Dr Nogueira is one of the proponents of endoscopic ear surgery (EES).
He has produced Ã¢â‚¬Å“silver booksÃ¢â‚¬Â on endoscopic middle ear anatomy (2010), and endoscopic management of cholesteatoma (2011). For the past five years, he has 29 publications regarding endoscopic techniques for various endoscopic sinus, skull base and ear procedures.
He is also known for his 3D surgical techniques in sinus and ear surgeries. Also, he was one of the editors of the best selling edition of the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Otolaryngology Clinics of North AmericaÃ¢â‚¬Â on endoscopic ear surgery (2013).
Otology- Neurotology from University of Toronto, Canada
Special interest in Endoscopic Ear Surgery
Head of Evaluation committee for higher degrees Ministry of Health in UAE,
Technical Director and Consultant ENT surgeon, MOH at Al Baraha Hospital,Ã‚
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Clinical Associate Professor
Dr. Shkoukani is a double American Board-Certified Surgeon in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery as well as Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He completed a skull base surgery at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, US.